jueves, 21 de mayo de 2009

Childhood Memory!!!

HIYA!!!!!

One of my earliest memories is of making one spaceship with irons chairs of my grandfather in your house, specifically in your yard, this chairs he making speciality for your grandsons and granddaughters, because he was worked between irons this chairs was twenty five centimetre approximately and for making spaceship overturning this chairs and to cover with towels, coats, sheets, tablecloths, etc, ours was the terrifying of the familiars meeting, because all my cousins and me (are twenty eight little people in this moments) to disarrange all house, but was very funny, it is a beautiful memory of my infancy.

In this photo see you the chairs but me chairs was in miniatures.

Bye, Bye

See you soon


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario