sábado, 27 de junio de 2009

My operation :S!!!!


Hello all clasmates:

How are you??? after a good time without writing, we eeted again ourselves.

Today I´m writing about my first and only operation, the this year, I was operation a two part, 1st my nasal partition was corrected (called Septoplastía) and 2nd they removed the tonsils to me (called Amigdalectomía), and both things in the unique operation, this is terrible!!!


This famous operation was in 17th February the present year and I stay in the Hospital Clínico Universidad de Chile only 2 days, but for me they were ether to us.

The consequence was to have left in bed for two weeks in Summer, but the most terrible consequence was the pain that I felt between the 4th to 8th days add more I don’t to be able to eat nothing else that Ice Cream and Juice.


Other consequence was missed University only 2 weeks, but this is very good :D.


The best is in this moment because I don´t longer hoarse, this is wonderful!!!!

I see you next week

Enjoy your weekend

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario